Thursday, February 27, 2014

SHARING MOMENTS ON THE STREETS OF LISBON: A STREET PHOTOGRAPHY SLIDESHOW



Hello friends

My first slideshow made up of photographs from my time in Lisbon last year. Lisbon is really wonderful for street photography, and this slideshow is really only a small sample of the images I have from that really intense and rewarding time.

I feel in a sense I have managed to convey a little of the mood of the city (Van Morrison's very groovy and intense backing track helps this happen).

I hope you enjoy the show and please feel free to comment, share, contact me or watch again!

Thank you for watching.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us